এই ব্লগটি সন্ধান করুন

শনিবার, ২৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১১



What is this bhore cold like that, until the bones can be juriye. What are your top off at kadapanite bhebei hamtusamana a little after the winter jemke basache more? Many tour companies own it is a bit thin cadarata phatographaradera jbalaya little too late would not involve young people opposed to it, the door to take the rap "enough, in six west", galata akhalasera, OK ceno? Haora region in July, standing by now, she holds a photo related to the number of international awards, he could not account. Astedhire was aso, neck scarf in two feet of the front door standing open chest filled pyaseje not breathing, the mind can be juriye. Here is a look at it, it will be about five feet down the bhataya water, so we set up injinabotera Browse | New releases are already out on the wet roof of some videos, each is carefully bote maphija brother and watching videos, I can not glide!
Downstairs off the dizzy? Some do not, open the roof of his dwelling place overnight derata Moments results. OK, I do not think a chat topic? When was the last place you think you might be able to? I do not know. My life, I do not have a chat, but I am a citizen of the noise outside of his life that day will be your sundarabane Spending this time. I get a cup of hot tea growing mukhei phlakse bote again, but taking care of, I heard you say before lilenadake "salara salt instead of sugar in tea".
I will not eat your tea. This is something that I've named your hands biskita Rashed, kutakuta not going to be two biskita becoming filled boat videos, the roof of one of the seats do basache wet snow, saona, Arup, jilala, Alamgir, sadika everyone. I'm happy for him, I asate plastic chair, but what? I make videos that I was chair at the front side bus.
 Browse | New releases from the boat in front of the home screen. Look forward, arm beracche fog on the river, a village in winter bhore basale, such as smoke from cooking culaya open water from becoming just the smoke, the ebb of the river here is wide, or slightly more than 50 hand-eye besidura not here, but the eye color match videos What's strange is shadow play, the river water, mud and then dupasera darkish yellow, forest green, blue wiz Walk into everything I do, all the videos from hundred hands are blue and then, curiously, from what it is that is not black and white.
 I will take pictures of it? I have the right baso-boat is now on the right margin against something. Rupali beautiful river-boat in the soil can be seen from far away for ten hands, the grime, soil and water milanarekhaya heron looking for food, added greatly? Rather look at the pitch a bit upstream, large pakhita paracho not see? If you look through the lens of the long white, yes yes it is, its name madanataka, astedhirei tolo, hungry bird can not fly easily. I told you this phamke Raksha, the best time to visit Sundarbans biodiversity bhorabela when it is low tide. He then went to a nearby canal and the river there is food, water and grow, if slowly turn inside out if you can not grow. Click on the videos of all cameras, click aidike becoming well together, and see paccho? I do ýy ýy, a, two, three, hello my little videos inside her countless deer, and monkeys, caraway, which sarache breakfast. Note that the videos do not see exactly the neck and turn our fear.






কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন